Would you like to raise the performance of your business or take the steps to transform a new vision into a reality in 2015/16? If so, would you like Chris to help you and hold you accountable for your progress while providing a wealth of resources and potentially connections to help you flourish? Not only this but also combined with a group learning and accountability dynamic?
If so, currently we have only 6 guaranteed places left on ‘The Elevation Programme’ for 2015/16 and are looking for the right people to join it.
Over the years, Chris has invested personally in mentors, group study programmes, masterminds, personal and business development programmes. During this process, he realized that the ideal combination was to work with an expert who could act as a guide combined with a high calibre group to study and learn. The Elevation Programme therefore combines both elements and is underpinned by an usually extensive wealth of resources and connections through amongst other things Chris’s business radio activities. The programme has also been providing support for nearly 6 years.
So what does it involve?
A call with Chris (max 2 hours) working on key aspects of your business to help you develop and improve faster! For some this is getting the vision and goals set. For others it may be helping them to build their sales pipeline, improve their marketing, develop their people or build skills such as podcasting, developing a great keynote speech or how to get a book written and published.
We also recognise that connections are important. Chris has been very fortunate in building a fabulous network as well as the capability to facilitate this programme. If he doesn’t know something, he will almost certainly know someone who has the answer! By joining this programme you are getting not only additional access to Chris but also the knowledge and connections of the group and their wider network.
– Two on-line conference calls a month (approximately 2 weeks apart). Call lengths typically 60 to 75 minutes in length. - Call 1 is a ‘Study call’ discussing either a book, radio content or material relevant to the group needs. This month we are studying a book recommended by one of Chris’s radio guests as the book that most helped in the development of his $11M turnover business. Calls are Monday’s at 8pm UK time.
– Call 2 is an ‘Accountability call’, where we focus on what has been achieved in the last month, our personal plans for the next month and areas where we might want help or advice from the group. This involves being held accountable by the group for agreed actions increasing the chance that you will follow through with your intentions.
– Any required study texts for the programme will be provided and sent to you in advance
– Programmes are ongoing ie this is about continuous development rather than a programme with a start and finish. You decide when you have all you need.
– People also often choose to meet and develop opportunities together.
How do you use surveys powerfully to build your business? Laura McInerney is an investigative journalist and co-founder of the daily survey platform, Teacher Tapp. A formidable blogger, she was taken to court by the UK education secretary for asking to see documents that exposed government incompetence – three years later she walked away with […]See All News
John’s expertise in coaching, leadership and employee engagement is outstanding. I have worked closely with John since 2013 to support University of Leicester School of Business MBA candidates with their personal and professional development. This includes John using his expertise in shaping ideas, creating and executing projects briefs to transform leadership capabilities. John has used his wide ranging experience from the corporate sector, professional bodies, SMEs and HE to engage the audience. Feedback for John’s sessions has been very positive, highlighting that John’s use of current issues and his wide ranging professional experience brings the subject to life and enables his audience to apply the content to practice.Jane Howie – Operations Manager, School of Business, University of Leicester More Testimonials
Sign up here to receive Chris Cooper's newsletter.