‘The Elevation Programme’ (make 2015/16 your best business year)
Would you like to raise the performance of your business or take the steps to transform a new vision into a reality in 2015/16? If so, would you like Chris to help you and hold you accountable for your progress while providing a wealth of resources and potentially connections to help you flourish? Not only this but also combined with a group learning and accountability dynamic?
Over the years, Chris has invested personally in mentors, group study programmes, masterminds, personal and business development programmes. During this process, he realized that the ideal combination was to work with an expert who could act as a guide combined with a high calibre group to study and learn. The Elevation Programme therefore combines both elements and is underpinned by an usually extensive wealth of resources and connections through amongst other things Chris’s business radio activities. The programme has also been providing support for nearly 6 years.
So what does it involve?
1. A monthly 1:1 on-line elevation call (max 2 hours) with Chris working on key aspects of your business to help you develop and improve faster! For some this is getting the vision and goals set. For others it may be helping them to build their sales pipeline, improve their marketing, develop their people or build skills such as podcasting, developing a great keynote speech or how to get a book written and published.
2. Membership of the monthly Elevation Programme Group
We also recognise that connections are important. Chris has been very fortunate in building a fabulous network as well as the capability to facilitate this programme. If he doesn’t know something, he will almost certainly know someone who has the answer! By joining this programme you are getting not only additional access to Chris but also the knowledge and connections of the group and their wider network.
What does the group element include?
– Two on-line conference calls a month (approximately 2 weeks apart). Call lengths typically 60 to 75 minutes in length. - Call 1 is a ‘Study call’ discussing either a book, radio content or material relevant to the group needs. This month we are studying a book recommended by one of Chris’s radio guests as the book that most helped in the development of his $11M turnover business. Calls are Monday’s at 8pm UK time.
– Call 2 is an ‘Accountability call’, where we focus on what has been achieved in the last month, our personal plans for the next month and areas where we might want help or advice from the group. This involves being held accountable by the group for agreed actions increasing the chance that you will follow through with your intentions.
– Any required study texts for the programme will be provided and sent to you in advance
– Programmes are ongoing ie this is about continuous development rather than a programme with a start and finish. You decide when you have all you need.
– People also often choose to meet and develop opportunities together.
Am I an ideal programme member?
Delegates usually have significant business experience. Most have operated in entrepreneurial and/or senior management positions in corporate businesses or academia and are now typically self employed and running an entrepreneurial business or wishing to move into that environment.
A common bond is that we all share a desire for life long learning and to make the most of ourselves, achieve more and also support and contribute to the progress of others on the programme. To be successful you should show up as regularly as possible for the calls, be prepared to take action and move forward.
What is the investment?
This programme comes from a genuinely authentic intention to help. Investment is therefore set at a modest £397+VAT per month on a rolling monthly agreement.
How can I join?
To join the group you must discuss your needs with Chris first. This means a conversation to understand your requirements and whether the programme is right for you, your development and the other delegates. If you both feel there is a good fit, then you will be invited to join the programme with the option to opt out if it is not right (for either party) with a months notice.
Email: [email protected] to set up a skype or phone meeting with Chris.
What do people say about it?
Chris has and still is, having a profound impact on me personally and in the growth and development of my business.His blend of expertise and huge integrity create a thought provoking and stimulating combination. Chris generates sincere, considered and positively challenging feedback on personal and business development matters that will prove invaluable for any individual, business owner or leader looking to grow. Steve Robinson Si Training & Consulting (former Director of Specsavers and Fitness First)
Chris has supported me over the last 12 months to develop my professional communication as a keynote speaker. This is an important area for the growth of my business. I am also gaining value from participating in his Elevation Programme for entrepreneurs. With Chris’s professional support during this period my speaking has improved significantly and I am delighted with how Chris has encouraged and guided me during this process. Stuart Pickles. Managing Director of Aim Higher Leadership & former CFO of Fosters.
I am delighted to make a recommendation for Chris, as the support I have received from him over the last 10 months has been exceptional! Chris came highly recommended, which I can now also endorse. I joined Chris’s Elevation Programme where he has supported me to develop my vision and strategy with great results. Chris is very authentic and a real entrepreneur, he is intuitive, honest, quickly identifies when your at your best and how to maximise your contribution. I have found Chris to be motivational, but also challenging at the right time. He is extremely personable, with a great network and someone who will maintain a long-term relationship with you. I would recommend Chris to entrepreneurs and corporate leaders for coaching, mentoring, team dynamics, stretching you and your business strategically! Jackie Moody McNamara. Group Franchise Director. Carewatch UK
Action is a key to success – Email: [email protected]co.uk to set up a skype or phone meeting with Chris.